Sunday, March 10, 2013

Banana Custard in Microwave Oven

Here is an easy and Quick to make recipe for cooking up some really sweet banana flavored custard in the microwave oven. With only two ingredients, this is a good one to try.
Ingredients:
1 ripe banana, peeled and mashed
1 large egg, beaten

Directions:
Beat egg in a microwave safe mixing bowl.
Place in banana, mash and mix up really good.
Microwave on high setting for 2 minutes,
check to see if the banana custard has set up.
Microwave more if needed until you got banana custard.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for this! I add cinnamon, because I find it too sweet otherwise and I love cinnamon, but this is so easy. Pure genius.

    Also, I advise anyone using this recipe to mash the banana very, very well, or take out the center with the seeds. Otherwise, it can be a bit gritty. You could also try whipping or blending it; I'm just too lazy. :-)

    Thanks, Pugfound!

    ReplyDelete